We had some technicaly issues with the website over the weekend, so this is a general update on what went down last week, and over the weekend!
Halloween happened, last Wednesday! We have something special for you: Our designers reworked the Enchanted Mountain Path level of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams matching to the occasion. Experience new challenges and a ghost invasion in an exclusive night setting surrounded by spooky pumpkins.
Along with the Halloween special comes Patch 1.0.1 with the following changes
- More code optimizations for smoother frame rates.
- Removed and/or altered final boss attacks that could trap you or catch you by surprise. Shield gem now spawns after phase 2 instead of after phase 1.
- More checkpoints!
- Miscellaneous level tweaks.
- Trampolines now have more lenient timing.
- Updated music and sound effects.
- Alt-tabbing should no longer cause any issues.
- Dashing into an enemy and rebounding into another should no longer get you killed except in some rare cases.
- Missing screen resolutions for certain refresh rates have been fixed.
- Game no longer crashes if you have no sound card or deactivate it.
- The idle animation can now also be canceled with a crouch as intended.
- Jumping on owls in Score Attack now gives you points as it should.
- Dashing at turtles should now be easier.
- Bricks now always shatter if you dash through them.
- Some erroneous EN text in non-EN languages has been fixed.
- Miscellaneous small fixes to the launcher.
We sent out mails to all the backers with the update for their DRM-free copy, and the patch is automatically available on Steam, GOG and Gamersgate.
If you don’t get your mail, please check your spam folder and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t find it there.
We hope you enjoy our Halloween special and enjoyed Halloween itself!
Your BFG Team
No Comments yet
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.